- 3 fennel bulbs, cut horizontally in to 1/3 inch pieces
- 2 fuji apples, cut horizontally into 1/3 inch pieces
- Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2C Cranberries
- Smoked Bacon
- Preheat oven to 400*F and cook bacon for about 12-15 minutes or until desired. Reduce heat to 375*F afterwards and reserve bacon grease.
- Arrange slices of fennel and apples, alternating each kind, in a baking dish.
- Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with sea salt, and roast at 375*F for about 35 minutes.
- Remove from oven and lightly drizzle with bacon grease.
- Add cranberries and place back in oven for another 5-10 minutes until cranberries begin to pop.
- Garnish with chopped bacon and chopped fennel.