- 3TBS ghee
- 1-2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 head cauliflower, finely chopped
- 2 medium/large rutabaga, diced
- 1TSP Himalayan salt
- 1/2TSP Black pepper
- 2C Bone Broth
- Melt 2TBS ghee and add the garlic.
- After about 1-2 minutes, add the cauliflower, rutabaga, and sea salt and combine well with garlic and ghee.
- Add the broth and bring to a boil.
- Reduce to simmer and allow to cook until vegetables are soft, about 25-30 minutes, stirring every so often.
- Once softened, remove from heat and allow to cool for a few minutes.
- With a hand mixer, blend vegetables until smooth.
- Serve topped with an extra TBS of ghee and chopped thyme and parsley.