These lamb sliders were adapted from my Lamb Lettuce Wraps Recipe where I took the meat mixture and simply added feta cheese and shaped into small burgers. I love when I can recreate multiple recipes from one dish!
- 1 LB 5280Meat Ground Lamb
- 3 Cloves Garlic
- ½ Diced Red Onion
- 6 Mint Leaves Finely Chopped
- 4 Basil Leaves Finely Chopped
- 1/2 C Feta Cheese
- Juice ½ Lemon
- Pinch of Lemon Zest
- ½ TBS Oregano
- Pinch Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 TSP Sea Salt
- 1 TSP Black Pepper
- 2 TBS OMGhee
- 1 TBS Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 TBS Coconut Aminos
- 5-7 Bib Lettuce Leaves
- 5-7 Kalmata Olives
- 5-7 Cherry Tomatoes
- FlavorGod Garlic Lovers Seasoning
- Finely chop garlic, onions, mint, and basil and add to bowl. Combine lamb thoroughly into mixture.
- Add feta cheese, lemon juice, lemon zest, oregano, sea salt, black pepper, balsamic vinegar, and coconut aminos and mix well.
- Form meat mixture into small 1-2 inch burgers.
- Heat ghee in skillet and when melted add the burgers, cooking a few minutes each side until golden brown.
- Serve burgers on top of bib lettuce leaves and garnish with a tomato, Kalmata olive, and Garlic Lovers seasoning.
Simply click on the images below for a step-by-step process for making Lamb Sliders.