Protein Banana Bread
- 3 Ripe Bananas
- ½ C Honey
- 1 Egg
- 1/4C Lard
- 1 1/3C Banana Flour
- 1TSP Baking Soda
- 1TSP Himalayan Salt
- 2 Scoops Protein Powder
- 2C Walnuts
- Preheat oven to 325*F. Grease a 9X5 inch loaf pan.
- Combine bananas honey, egg, and melted lard in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix flour, protein, and baking soda together. Stir flour into banana mixture until well combined.
- Fold in walnuts with a spatula and pour mixture into loaf pan.
- Bake until center is cooked through (about an hour).