Coconut Kefir Electrolyte Water
Dehydration is one of the most common nutritional deficiencies! Hydration not only depends on how much water you drink, but also your body's ability to maintain hydration. Electrolytes are minerals your body depends on for proper absorption of water. I love this recipe because it is so versatile, you can really create any flavor of drink you'd like. It also is not only hydrating, but full of probiotics as well!
1. Start by making your coconut water kefir according to the directions on the starter package.
2. Once your kefir is ready, pour 1/2C kefir and 1/2C Kombucha (or any other beverage of choice) into jar.
3. Add 2TBS of Electrolyte Concentrate to jar and mix.
4. Serve with fresh lemon or lime.
5. Another way I like to serve this is by pouring 1C kefir into jar with 2TBS Electrolyte Concentrate and juice of 1 lime and splash of lime zest.