I am so excited to announce I am teaming up with my good friend Candace of YogaByCandace to bring you a weekend full of yoga and nutrition with a focus on healing and gut health!
Candace and I have put together an extensive weekend full of specialized yoga classes and nutrition workshops that will help educate you on how to get your health back on track to live healthy-ever-after.
- This retreat is for people who aren't feeling 100%. Perhaps you're experiencing chronic anxiety or mild depression. Perhaps your digestion has been off for a while and you're not quite sure what to do. Or maybe you are one of those people who has a ton of energy in the morning but by the afternoon you're completely exhausted. Or maybe you're struggling with weight issues. Regardless of what you're going through, all people - yes, all - will benefit from gut healing, so this is truly for everyone, but ultimately we're looking to help those people out there who are feeling less than great.
When and Where
- Thursday June 1 - Sunday June 4, 2017 in southern Maine
- Three night luxury accommodation in room of choice
- All breakfasts, lunches, dinners and snacks made with exceptional quality ingredients (pasture raised meats, nourishing, gut-healing foods prepared by Carley Smith)
- Three nutritional courses and various cooking demos lead by Carley Smith, NTP
- Five specialized yoga workshops and classes lead by Candace Moore, RYT
- ALL yoga mats and props for the weekend
- Swag bag filled with goodies worth over $100 to help enhance your journey to optimal health