Tortilla Española was a staple when I lived in Spain...it was on every breakfast and tapas menu. I love making it for so many reasons. It is versitale, fairly inexpensive to make, and awesome for feeding a lot of people or meal prepping for the week.
- 10 Farm Fresh Eggs
- 2 Medium Potatoes
- 1 Onion
- 3 TBS Omghee
- 1 Package 5280Meat Bacon
- 1 TBS Flavor God Everything Spicy Seasoning
- Sea Salt and Pepper
- Cut bacon into small pieces and cook in skillet with 1TBS melted ghee.
- Thinly slice potatoes and chop the onion, add to skillet with another 1TBS ghee. Begin to brown the potatoes and onion, but do not over cook.
- Meanwhile, whisk 10 eggs, sea salt, black pepper in large bowl.
- Once potatoes have browned, combine in bowl with eggs and mix well.
- Melt another 1TBS ghee in skillet and add egg and potatoes to skillet.
- Cook on low until sides begin to bake and peel away from skillet.
- Finish off in oven at 375*F for about 5-7 minutes until firm in the middle.
- Serve garnished with jalapenos and seasoning!