These are great for entertaining or for meal prepping for a grab-and-go breakfast so that you always make sure you're starting the day out right! I also love that there are endless combinations of ingredients for your mini omelets! For this recipe, I chose 4 different variations, each made with left over steak tenderloin from the night before.
Here, I've made steak-asparagus-parsley-black olive, steak-zucchini-red onion-cilantro, steak-green chili-cilantro-avocado, and lastly steak-tomato-mushroom-swiss cheese.
- 8 Farm Fresh Eggs
- Steak tenderloin cut into small pieces
- 3 Sprigs Asparagus
- Black Olives
- 1/4 Zucchini
- 1/2 Red Onion
- Hatch Green Chili
- 1 Avocado
- 3 Tomatoes
- 3 Mushrooms
- Swiss Cheese
- Chipotle Seasoning
- Garlic Lovers Seasoning
- Everything Seasoning
- Crack eggs in bowl and gently whisk until combined, set aside.
- Lightly grease muffin tins or ramekins with melted ghee and preheat oven to 350*F.
- Finely chop up all ingredients.
- Gently pour the egg mixture into the ramekins about half way. Then, fill each with small slices of tenderloin.
- Add desired ingredients into each ramekin. For these, I combined:
- Steak - Asparagus - Parsley - Black Olive - Garlic Lovers Seasoning
- Steak - Zucchini - Red Onion - Cilantro - Garlic Lovers Seasoning
- Steak - Green Chili - Cilantro - Avocado - Chipotle Seasoning
- Steak - Tomato - Mushroom - Swiss - Everything Seasoning
- Bake at 350* for about 15 minutes or until eggs are firm throughout.