TRIBALÍ Mediterranean Burger with Kraut Slaw
I am excited to share with you all one of my new favorite products, TRIBALÍ Foods Mediterranean Burger patties. These delicious burgers are all sustainably sourced and grass-fed without the use of hormones or antibiotics. Plus, the beef patties are made with the finest ingredients without any harmful preservatives of fillers. I absolutely love these for meal prepping and having on hand throughout the week.
For instance, say you grilled a few patties on your prep day along with my Greek Salad and Cucumber Kraut Slaw, you would have the most gut healthy, nourishing meals for the week. How simple and delicious?! You can even get creative and form the raw burger patties into little meatballs to bake in the oven as well for a versatile recipe which would serve nicely with my Creamy Tomato Soup or Coconut Curry!
- 1 package TRIBALÍ foods Mediterranean Burger
- Cucumber Kraut Slaw
- Kalamata olives
- Goats milk feta
- 1 sweet onion, sliced
- Roasted sweet potato
- Sea Salt
- Olive Oil
- Grill burgers according to directions on package.
- Meanwhile, assemble the kraut slaw.
- Layer the bottom of the plate with roasted sweet potatoes and begin to alternate burger patties, onions, and kraut slaw.
- Finish with feta cheese, olives, sea salt, and dill with a drizzle of olive oil.