Sweet Potato Cauliflower Soup
Here is another one of my favorite base soups to make ahead of time and have throughout the week. Another great thing about this dish is that if you add less broth and/or more veggies, it almost turns into a mashed potato-like consistency so it's great as a side as well. Just something fun to play around with and make it a little more versatile! I personally love making these soups and adding in different protein each day, it's so easy and fast that there is no excuse not to have a nourishing meal to come home to! I've posted a few other recipes like my Beet Fennel Parsnip Soup and my Butternut Squash Rutabaga that are equally as delicious and easy to make and work great for meal prepping!
- 1 large white sweet potato, chopped
- 1 head of cauliflower, chopped
- 1 leek, stem chopped
- 1 large parsnip, chopped
- 3 Tablespoons OMGhee
- 1 TSP Himalayan Sea Salt
- 1/2 TSP Black Pepper
- 6 Cups Beef Bone Broth made with 5280Meat Bones
- Heat ghee in dutch oven. Once melted, add veggies and seasoning, mix well.
- Saute until veggies begin to sweat, about 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add bone broth (should be about 2 inches from top of dutch oven) and bring to a boil. Once boiling, reduce to a simmer and cover. Cook for about 20 minutes until veggies soften, stirring occasionally.
- Once veggies soften, allow to cool and blend with an immersion blender (or in a Vitamix) until smooth and creamy.
- Garnish with parsley, black pepper, and a drizzle of avocado oil.