Sausage Egg & Cheese Peppers Wrapped in Bacon
These little guys are the perfect combo of deliciousness all in one bite! You can get creative with the filling ingredients too like adding chorizo or various chopped veggies. They’re also great for on the go breakfast or snack and so easy to make!
- 1 package Breakfast Sausage
- 1 Package Red Pepper Bacon
- 4 eggs
- ½ Red Onion, chopped
- 4 mushrooms, chopped
- 10 Mini Peppers, cored
- 1TBS Leaf Lard
- 1/2TSP Himalayan Salt
- 1/2TSP Spicy Everything Seasoning
- Swiss Cheese, Shredded
- Cover cookie sheet in tinfoil and bake in in oven at 400*F for about 12-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook sausage in a skillet over medium heat until done.
- In a separate pan, melt leaf lard and scramble eggs with onion and mushroom.
- Combine sausage and egg mixture.
- To assemble peppers, place on a rack and wrap with bacon, pinning with a toothpick.
- Fill each pepper with egg and sausage mixture and sprinkle with cheese.
- Place back in oven until cheese melts and serve sprinkles with more seasoning.