Bacon & Egg Bake
How much do you love recipes that taste amazing but use minimal cookware and require a few ingredients? I know, me too! Which is why I creased this simple Bacon & Egg Bake! Truth is, I was finding it hard to make something nutritious to eat for breakfast during my busy mornings so I ended up throwing everyone on a baking sheet and hoping for the best. Surprisingly, it turned out fantastic so now it has become a staple in my busy morning breakfast routine :)
There are a number of ways you can vary up the recipes by choosing different fix-ins to throw on top or perhaps even swapping the bacon for breakfast sausage! Either way, I hope you enjoy this super simple breakfast bake!
- 1 package sugar free bacon
- 5-7 farm fresh eggs
- green pepper, chopped
- green onion, chopped
- parsley, chopped
- sea salt
- red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 375*F.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper and place bacon strips onto sheet.
- Bake for roughly 7-10 minutes and remove from oven.
- Crack farm fresh eggs in between pieces of bacon and place back in oven for another 12-18 minutes or until liking.
- Remove from oven and add fix-ins of choice like green pepper, onion, and parsley.
- Garnish with sea salt and red pepper flakes.